Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Script ADVANCED (ANIMATED) MINING SCRIPT

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score

Poddamv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
This script is buggy... once you got that thing in your arm you can turn away from those rocks still it give you resources.. if you get in to any of the vehicle near there.. its end of the world.. I tried...

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score
This script is buggy... once you got that thing in your arm you can turn away from those rocks still it give you resources.. if you get in to any of the vehicle near there.. its end of the world.. I tried...
Everything should not be expected in a script. Sometimes there may be minor or major errors. If it does not work at all, its files are examined and if it seems that it cannot be resolved, let it go. But with a little effort, you can repair this script and make it perfect. Have a nice day...

Poddamv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Everything should not be expected in a script. Sometimes there may be minor or major errors. If it does not work at all, its files are examined and if it seems that it cannot be resolved, let it go. But with a little effort, you can repair this script and make it perfect. Have a nice day...
Hey I wasnt complaining Simply letting you know so you are aware of that. I dont know how to code so just grabbing something working. Have a good day

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hey I wasnt complaining Simply letting you know so you are aware of that. I dont know how to code so just grabbing something working. Have a good day
Thanks for reporting it. I understand you. I will find a better script as soon as possible and share it with you in a fixed way :). Stay in follow!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds