What's new

Sales AFFORDABLE FIVEM SERVICES (DEVELOPMENT/HOSTING)

Reaction score
Website
tkbteknoloji.com.tr
Promotion:

First of all, good day everyone. Do you want to open a FiveM server from scratch or do you have plans to edit your existing server? Then you are in the right place. Welcome to quality.

What Does TKB Information Technologies Cover?:

TKB Information Technologies provides services to meet your FiveM Developer (Development) Service and Hosting (VDS, TeamSpeak3 Server...) needs.

What Kind of Development Service Does TKB Information Technologies Provide?:

Our team includes developers with different levels of knowledge. The service we provide is in the middle class. I would like to state that they have enough knowledge to help you in most matters, except for writing scripts from scratch.

What Kind of Hosting Service Does TKB Information Technologies Offer?:

As TKB Information Technologies, we aim to give the highest performance at an affordable price and we serve in this way. We help you to open a server suitable for every budget.

Notes:

1-)
I will follow your questions on the forum, but in case I cannot see it, it would be more useful to contact via Discord.

2-) As the duration of the packages gets longer, the prices become more affordable.

3-) You can also contact me just to get the script. Prices vary depending on the script type.

4-) We also do server consultancy.

We wish everyone a good day. Stay well.

Communication:

Discord Username and Tag:

Toprak Kayra Bilgin#2023

Discord Server:

Website (In Maintenance):