Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Car Animated Pack - Infiniti, Bentley, Lamborghini, Chevrolet, Audi

xR3dZilla

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Last edited:

enzof

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
thanks my buddy, God bless !!!

Wooblay

Reaction score
Only 1 works and when i use it, it only animates once then stops? Another car dosent even have its full body. Am i missing something?

xR3dZilla

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Only 1 works and when i use it, it only animates once then stops? Another car dosent even have its full body. Am i missing something?
The car you talking about is the Lamborghini Vision GT. The full body part must be installed in LS Custom, VMenu or Menyoo because fivem only supports cars and textures under 16mb so the car has been separated to tuning parts to don't exceed that limit. If you have esx_lscustom then the missing part will be there -> "modFender = _U('leftfender')".
All of them works i'm using them on my FiveM server without any problems. If you don't see the animation you must change the secondary or wheel color in LSC, Menu or in carvariations.meta because the default color of the glowing animation can be black.

SusXprO

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
release more like this..... bro love u

vankhoao

Silver Elite
Reaction score
The car you talking about is the Lamborghini Vision GT. The full body part must be installed in LS Custom, VMenu or Menyoo because fivem only supports cars and textures under 16mb so the car has been separated to tuning parts to don't exceed that limit. If you have esx_lscustom then the missing part will be there -> "modFender = _U('leftfender')".
All of them works i'm using them on my FiveM server without any problems. If you don't see the animation you must change the secondary or wheel color in LSC, Menu or in carvariations.meta because the default color of the glowing animation can be black.
after pairing it, do the cars of the same model need to be hybrid?

David7516

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

MrNiceGuy

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
I have the same issue, animation works only one time and it stops.
Maybe you guys are running on a different build? Not sure why it doesn't work for me properly

enzof

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
I have the same issue, animation works only one time and it stops.
Maybe you guys are running on a different build? Not sure why it doesn't work for me properly
the animation only show when you start your engine for the first time... get out de the car and go inside again, then animation show again... all cars is the same... for me, all works perfect

hichay

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
the animation only show when you start your engine for the first time... get out de the car and go inside again, then animation show again... all cars is the same... for me, all works perfect
is the first car working for fivem ??

hichay

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
yes mate, only convert with openiv, all cars just works on fivem
Can you share me your fivem version of that lambo. i not sure why it not work for me. all the other work.

enzof

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Can you share me your fivem version of that lambo. i not sure why it not work for me. all the other work.
the lambo you have go to LS to put other parts he need to complete car body

xR3dZilla

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
???
You have to install the "Arch" part in LS Custom or in VMenu.
The car has been separated to tuning parts because FiveM has a 16mb model/texture file size limit.
If you use esx_lscustom just buy that part. You will find the missing part in "Left Fender" -> modFender = _U('leftfender').

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds