Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 mods.

Script Auto Pilot System For Cars

dokri_MC

Reaction score
Hello! If someone download it can be scripted it to work only with some cars? I mean add-on cars.

Reaction score
Is there any way to make it ignore red lights ? I want to implement this script for vision impaired players in a server, they work as EMS and when they go in emergency call, it stops at red light, any way to make them be ignored ?

Krr

Reaction score
In this regard, I am sharing with you an excellent script designed for fivem. This script provides autopilot feature while driving. This is a very nice thing, just like Tesla. I wish you good use and forums...

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you

maxofdevil

Reaction score
In this regard, I am sharing with you an excellent script designed for fivem. This script provides autopilot feature while driving. This is a very nice thing, just like Tesla. I wish you good use and forums...

thx

pokky

Gold Elite
Reaction score

PockerFace

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Hiho748

Reaction score

dccvvedd

Silver Elite
Reaction score
cfxregame cfxregame,

tipaxa

Reaction score

THX

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds