Reaction score
✌️ Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

1631168276316.png

1631168313153.png
1631168327317.png
1631168354128.png
1631168367805.png

Information
This release marks the second MLO I have made since starting to map for GTA V. It features an interior with two rooms one of which being a small office. The other is a little larger and consists of an area where mechanics can work on one car at the time with plenty of tools to use. The office has window- and doorframes adding to the details of the map. Also going off of feedback from my first MLO, I have added more lighting and changed the textures in the different rooms to make it feel more real.

Download Link:
VirusTotal:

How to install

1. Download the file linked above
  2. Go to your server directory
  3. Extract the resource from the .rar file
  4. Add “ensure blackmarket_tunershop” to your server.cfg

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

vini5164

Reaction score

View attachment 1923

Information
This release marks the second MLO I have made since starting to map for GTA V. It features an interior with two rooms one of which being a small office. The other is a little larger and consists of an area where mechanics can work on one car at the time with plenty of tools to use. The office has window- and doorframes adding to the details of the map. Also going off of feedback from my first MLO, I have added more lighting and changed the textures in the different rooms to make it feel more real.

Download Link: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

VirusTotal:

How to install

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
thank you

TequilaTr

Gold Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 1923

Information

Download Link: *** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

VirusTotal:

How to install

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
good map

Brandtwho28

Reaction score

Gr3enLeVrai

Reaction score

View attachment 1923

Information

VirusTotal:

How to install

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

xJkaay

Gold Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 1923

Information

VirusTotal:

How to install

GOOD FORUMS🖋️