What's new

Ares

VAG
Head Admin
Reaction score
Website
vag.gg
Hello Vag Forum Members I'm Sharing a Script at the Request of Our Forum Member The Purpose of the Script is Adding NPC Gang Members to Gang Zones The Script Does Not Belong To Me Good Uses I Hope You Like It

dramaman

Reaction score
how do i activate it i added it but nothing they still run away

kronigaz

Reaction score
fd
Hello Vag Forum Members I'm Sharing a Script at the Request of Our Forum Member The Purpose of the Script is Adding NPC Gang Members to Gang Zones The Script Does Not Belong To Me Good Uses I Hope You Like It

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

gsdfgsdfsdfgsdf

DGserv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

tkanks

Zortiw

Silver Elite
Reaction score

ok

akroub

Reaction score

ty

papudfs

Gold Elite
Reaction score

extelytra

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

ahmedkarim

Reaction score

nice

junortiz

Reaction score