What's new

Script [ESX/QBCore] FiveM Voting Script with UI

floteen101

Gold Elite
Reaction score

Description
:teacher:

Note: I am releasing this script again as the old one was deleted due to some issue.
Hello gamers! today I am going to launch a new version of my script ss-voting. This is the universal voting script by which you can conduct any type of voting. This is a fully UI-controlled voting script.

Features

• Admin can start/stop voting, add options for voting and reset voting from the NUI

• A normal player with no admin perms will not be able to see admin options. A player will be able to see only notifications and will be able to vote.

• You can control the display of the number of votes in the NUI from config.lua. For example, you want to hide total votes for all voting options you can hide it from the NUI with config.lua
  • Very easy to install just drag and drop.
  • Compatible with both QB and ESX

Demo Video
:point_down:

Watch Below Video or to watch

hqdefault.jpg

I provide 24/7 and instant support so no need to worry about anything.

FrostByteS

Gold Elite
Reaction score

Description

Note: I am releasing this script again as the old one was deleted due to some issue.
Hello gamers! today I am going to launch a new version of my script ss-voting. This is the universal voting script by which you can conduct any type of voting. This is a fully UI-controlled voting script.

Features

• Admin can start/stop voting, add options for voting and reset voting from the NUI

• A normal player with no admin perms will not be able to see admin options. A player will be able to see only notifications and will be able to vote.

• You can control the display of the number of votes in the NUI from config.lua. For example, you want to hide total votes for all voting options you can hide it from the NUI with config.lua

Demo Video

hqdefault.jpg

bad category and prefix!! change to PAID resource

CummyInTummy

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description

Features

Demo Video

hqdefault.jpg

Love the work

adistiranimo2

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description

Features

Demo Video

hqdefault.jpg

Vidorreta

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description

Features

Demo Video

hqdefault.jpg

Description

Features

Demo Video

hqdefault.jpg