What's new

MaxHero

Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
i was tuning some cars in my server, and with a friend noticed that some tunings are not being stored in the db, because when we store the car in the garage, and then we put it out, the car spawns without some tuning like the pearlescent. Anyone knows what could it be? qbtoesx

snitchers

Software
Solutions
Reaction score
i was tuning some cars in my server, and with a friend noticed that some tunings are not being stored in the db, because when we store the car in the garage, and then we put it out, the car spawns without some tuning like the pearlescent. Anyone knows what could it be? qbtoesx
You need to edit your es_extended for vehicle options. It doesn't get or set your vehicle properties.

Sykeee

Paid FiveM Developer. JS | HTML | CSS | LUA
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Check if the script has a readme file, you probably have to edit some lines is the es_extended. It is done like this for other tuning scripts

mrtriki

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Did you solved the i am having the same issue i am about to start my server