At long last and many discussions later, we made it! It is with extreme pleasure and excitement to be able to share this work with you! The framework previously known as “qbus” has been revamped, updated and continuously maintained in the form of what is now known as “QBCore”!
What does this framework offer?
- No database dependency for static data such as items, jobs, vehicles, etc
- Uses MySQL2
- Easily accessible and very expandable player metadata
- A surplus amount of scripts meant for great roleplay interactions
- Up-to-date scripting practices for the FiveM platform
- Continuous development and listens to community feedback
- Reviewing of issues/pull-requests on a regular basis
- Easy Setup via txAdmin Remote URL:
- Video setup guide by community member
- & much more!
- Some of the code has been used from the well known ESX framework and has been licensed accordingly. Also huge thank you to the ESX team for the constant open line of communication and understanding during this whole process! I hope to work with you all again in the very near future.
- Original Framework Author: KASH - Contributors: s0me1k, SirMarkQB, onno204 & Qui-mey