What's new

Lilibeth

Gold Elite
Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

We are with you with a fun sharing. Today I will share with you the K9 dog script, which is the mascot of the police department.

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed
-Dog dying while getting out of an SUV Fixed
-You are able to toggle the dog getting in/out of the vehicle by pressing [Delete ]

** If you have issues with the dog biting you and not the person in front please update your FiveM Version, if this still happens after you will have a script conflicting **

resim_2021-08-14_134500.png
resim_2021-08-14_134532.png

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

Attachments

• K9.zip
    780 KB · Views: 647

Yinzonico

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Works perfect for my ESX :) only problem is F1 menu is my phone

DerickLester

Reaction score

We are with you with a fun sharing. Today I will share with you the K9 dog script, which is the mascot of the police department.

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed
-You are able to toggle the dog getting in/out of the vehicle by pressing [Delete ]

** If you have issues with the dog biting you and not the person in front please update your FiveM Version, if this still happens after you will have a script conflicting **

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

love it

Navy

Silver Elite
Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

nice

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️
tyryt

Z1GGY

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

Siiick!!!

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

amazing

sepharvaim10

Gold Elite
Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

Pedy2

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

best

Santo Patrono

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

Reaction score

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

awesome script!

olbld

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Thanx 4 share <3

[Updated]
-New Menu look
-Dog biting Fixed

GOOD FORUMS 🖋️

thank you very much! thats amazing! so much work for free <3