What's new

Looking For Developer Looking for someone to join our FiveM team as a developer

BarryCortello

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Hi, we have recently set up a Fivem server (UK based) and we are looking for a developer to join the team to help with bugs as well as adding, removing and changing scripts. We are a friendly group and was wondering if anyone wanted to put their knowledge to good use and become part of this project. Message me on Discord if you are interested and we can have a chat. Thanks in advance! Discord: MR_Bassman16#3177

BruceLee

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hi, we have recently set up a Fivem server (UK based) and we are looking for a developer to join the team to help with bugs as well as adding, removing and changing scripts. We are a friendly group and was wondering if anyone wanted to put their knowledge to good use and become part of this project. Message me on Discord if you are interested and we can have a chat. Thanks in advance! Discord: MR_Bassman16#3177
Is your server is esx based or qb..? i tried to send you a friend request on discord, unfortunately, i can't sent it

utshoboy23

Reaction score
i will interest but fume errors i cant send you discord friend ...pleas add me.. ! UtshoBoy#7624

New developement

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
send me a message when you see this. I can show you a complete server and you can test it. King Rawana#6014