What's new

Be A Developer Map Developer | Ymap Mlo Mapper [PARTNER]

polisei

Silver Elite
Reaction score
I have experienced in the Fivem community for a long time. First, I started my services by making all the cinematics of . And spent the years 2019 and 2021 doing these cinematic works. Then i started to do all of the maps for the Deep Roleplay. I showed the server different from other servers with my works. I made all of the locations of DEEP ROLEPLAY and designed of the players' mansions with an payment. It was been very fun for the players to personally design their rooms, business signs, illegal space. By designing social spaces, players see a different environment and their loyalty to the server increased.
[Experiences]
Ymap Mlo Exterior İnterrior Designs
NYC Liberty city map bug fixing
Bu fixing in Los Santos maps
Optimizing maps for the players fps
Zombie Server Designs
[I will]
I will find you the maps you want. Optimize them and gonna do small jobs like editing props.
But I'll do the hard work with pay.
Configuring maps where you get bugs on your server.
I will search ymap mlo server according to your server needs.

[My request]
You will advertise me on your server and I will do the work of your players to earn money.
I need a designer perm and partner room for my ads.

ServerMotel.jpg

NycFixedMaps.jpg

serverlspd.jpg

Beachmotel.jpg

lakebar.png

Iskele.png

BoatOffice.png

serverlspd.jpg

ZombieSafezoneMaps.jpg

nargile.jpg

Attachments

• 1669396386668.png
    1669396386668.png
    326 bytes · Views: 27

Vito spartano

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
I have experienced in the Fivem community for a long time. First, I started my services by making all the cinematics of . And spent the years 2019 and 2021 doing these cinematic works. Then i started to do all of the maps for the Deep Roleplay. I showed the server different from other servers with my works. I made all of the locations of DEEP ROLEPLAY and designed of the players' mansions with an payment. It was been very fun for the players to personally design their rooms, business signs, illegal space. By designing social spaces, players see a different environment and their loyalty to the server increased.
[Experiences]
Ymap Mlo Exterior İnterrior Designs
NYC Liberty city map bug fixing
Bu fixing in Los Santos maps
Optimizing maps for the players fps
Zombie Server Designs
[I will]
I will find you the maps you want. Optimize them and gonna do small jobs like editing props.
But I'll do the hard work with pay.
Configuring maps where you get bugs on your server.
I will search ymap mlo server according to your server needs.

[My request]
You will advertise me on your server and I will do the work of your players to earn money.
I need a designer perm and partner room for my ads.