Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Ares

Head Admin
Reaction score
Website
vag.gg
Hello dear Vag.gg Users, I am sharing a script that I came across somewhere and I like, believing that it will be useful for you, I hope you like it, if you like it, if you like it and write your nice comments, I would be very happy and wish you a good forum.

#Note: The script does not belong to me, I do not provide support in any way.

Beer, girls, cars, roaring engines, loud music. The sweet basics of every car derby. You wish to challenge your friends or foes in free-for-all car derby? Now you have your chance! Place bets, buckle up, and let's go smash some cars. Six players can enter, only one will become a champion of sumo-derby.

How to join a derby

You can use a command - “/minigame join derby“
Find a specific marker on a ground (specific location will be marked with a blip on the map)
How to leave a derby in a process

You can use a command - “/minigame leave“
Feature list

Multi-virtual-world allowing players to compete and participate in large numbers
Open selection of derby's vehicles
Function “GameEnded“ - that shows player's score, can be modified to give a player a reward for specific score
Script is allowing modification of derby's settings - spawn point per player, time limit per game, min/max players, private/open arena
Camera effects can be modified

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds