admhideki

Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg
GOOGLE TRANSLATE SORRY

Hello everybody!

In this topic I will address the organization scheme of resources folders and the errors that can occur. You may have already seen in your resource some files with [] or without. Know that all this influences the startup of your server.

Let's see, the following example [SYSTEM notice that I didn't use the last one ], so your server will not correctly load the files in that folder, so it must be: [SYSTEM], if you don't load the system folder then the server will not start: sessionmanager and spawnmanager won't run without that.

Did you know that you can launch this entire folder instead of 1 by 1?

Let's say we have a folder called [FIVEMDEV] and inside it we have file1 and file2:
start file1
start file2
But you can simply use:

start [FIVEMDEV]
There are some caveats of course, because you may want to control file by file, but some folders you might want to just start everything.

Let's see an example with detected problem:

I have a folder called [ FIVEMDEV-SQL ], notice that there is a space between [ NAME ], and it should be [NAME] because if I start [ NAME ] it will not work, so the FIVEMDEV-SQL folder will not load and the server will stay on the vrp:connecting screen without any log, and it's simply because of that.

Correct would be [FIVEMDEV-SQL] note that it has a hyphen and also cannot have a space.

Note: when you manipulate file by file, you don't need to worry about these spacings because the reading will be integral. I recommend starting to use this pattern.
[FIVEMDEV-SQL]

[FIVEMDEV-EMPLOYMENTS]

ETC...