Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Sales [Paid] Rockstar Services QBCore insipred by nopixel server

LiamInChains

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Thanks bro its just like it
i mean its ip lock server pointless even to run it as you can see core and multicharacter is encrypted, common server is cheap I ain't trying to charge for insane amount just buy xD

James007

Silver Elite
Reaction score
i mean its ip lock server pointless even to run it as you can see core and multicharacter is encrypted, common server is cheap I ain't trying to charge for insane amount just buy xD
If people really want a server like that, they will get it decrypted. Servers like that are shared so many times. Common man.

Trying to sell leaked & free resources is so weird.
Something else that is weird, trying to sell on a leaking website 😂 You know that it's true. Even the best developers couldn't keep their stuff hidden even with their encryption.

What did you make from scratch on that server ? I see all known resources with some tweaks & edits. Doesn't give you the rights to sell them.

darkloader

Silver Elite
Reaction score
hopefully this isn't against the rules, but i'm just leave this thread here. "rockstar services" seem like they don't provide such a good service....

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds