- Jul 4, 2021
- Reaction score
Dear vag forum members, today I am sharing something you may like.
DescriptionPe-Fake-Plate is a standalone resource and is not dependent on any framework. This was made due to the absence of a free reliable fake plate system that was optimized and didn’t contain any exploits. There is no database changes within this resource. Players will have to set their old plate on their vehicle before storing. If requested, I can add an additional config option for this, but it defeats the purpose of a “Fake Plate”. Resource currently runs at 0.0 ms.
- Standalone resource with optional ESX integration (Usuable item and item removal/adding).
- Distance check server side to prevent exploiting.
- Changing of plate with animation.
- Fake plate contains a string of 8 letters/numbers so it looks authentic and not XXXXXXXX/blank plate like some resources chose to do. (See
- Debug prints to help with any issues you may have.
- Version checker to ensure you’re on the latest version.
- Config option to change the identifier that is being used easily.
- Config option for
- Config option for multiple notification systems. (
- Config option for
- Config option to restrict it to the vehicle owner. (Requires you to set
- Config option to allow the player to apply multiple fake plates. (**This is still WIP so i recommend setting it to false.)
- OneSync is required. This resource was tested with OneSync Infinity and not legacy.
If using Ghmattisql, be sure to comment out '@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua', within the fxmanifest.
Supported NotificationsPe-Fake-Plate supports the following notification resources by default:
- ESX Notifications Basic ESX notifications.
Supported Progress Bars (Optional)Pe-Fake-Plate supports the following prgress bar resources by default:
How it works
- Player gets inside the vehicle they want to change and gets out.
- Player does /fakePlate to apply the fake plate and /returnPlate to reset it back to the original plate.
- If esx is being used then the player can use the item instead. The config option has to be set to true first.
- When multiple fake plates are applied to different vehicles, allow the returning of the plate to each vehicle. (Currently you can only apply the return plate to the first vehicle.)
- Sync fake plates so someone else who didn’t set the fake plate can remove it.
- Force the player to walk to the trunk so the animation doesn’t clip.