What's new

Advertisement Polito Springs RP - Beta Players

highpowerguy

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the forums but would like to introduce myself. My name is Ryan but I commonly go by highpowerguy online and I have had the urge to start my own city for some time since beginning my roleplaying addiction lol so I did just that.

I have most of the fundamentals down now I believe with the exception of one or two things (that I know of) and I think I'm ready for some players to come on and test it out and provide feedback and I will happily make changed to better the RP. The server is brand new and its not optimized for a ton of players yet but thats coming in the near future once I know the main functions work properly.

There are some local businesses I have setup in the city that will require players to work at them like the police force, ems and mechanics so I will be taking some applications for those positions within the next week or so via the discord server.

Feel free to check it out, I do have it whitelisted and a process you have to go through via discord to gain access to the server but it will auto accept the applications every couple minutes during the beta period. Restarting the server may be required to fix any issues found during the beta run to ensure there are no issues for others.

The website and the Discord are up to date as of this morning and will continue to update as I continue constructing the city. Please utilize the discord for feedback and communication with myself.

Visit to join the discord and the city!

!gökhancan

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to the forums but would like to introduce myself. My name is Ryan but I commonly go by highpowerguy online and I have had the urge to start my own city for some time since beginning my roleplaying addiction lol so I did just that.

I have most of the fundamentals down now I believe with the exception of one or two things (that I know of) and I think I'm ready for some players to come on and test it out and provide feedback and I will happily make changed to better the RP. The server is brand new and its not optimized for a ton of players yet but thats coming in the near future once I know the main functions work properly.

There are some local businesses I have setup in the city that will require players to work at them like the police force, ems and mechanics so I will be taking some applications for those positions within the next week or so via the discord server.

Feel free to check it out, I do have it whitelisted and a process you have to go through via discord to gain access to the server but it will auto accept the applications every couple minutes during the beta period. Restarting the server may be required to fix any issues found during the beta run to ensure there are no issues for others.

The website and the Discord are up to date as of this morning and will continue to update as I continue constructing the city. Please utilize the discord for feedback and communication with myself.

Visit to join the discord and the city!