Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 mods.

Script QB-Cardealer(New)

Quattro Çevrimdışı

Quattro

Silver Elite
Feb 28, 2021
LocalHost
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

Çevrimdışı

whoopsijust

Aug 23, 2021
Anyone happen to have a copy of QBCore.Functions.GetVehiclesInArea they could shoot through for me?

Çevrimdışı

SmallJohn

Aug 15, 2021
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

boss menu isnt working for some reason with it and is there any chance you can share your db for it

Çevrimdışı

kennykevin1

Aug 19, 2021
Guys please help i have no SQL for this.

[ script:qb-cardealer] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource qb-cardealer: @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'QBCore')
[ script:qb-cardealer] stack traceback:
[ script:qb-cardealer] @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: in main chunk

Çevrimdışı

elkied

Aug 25, 2021
Guys please help i have no SQL for this.

[ script:qb-cardealer] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource qb-cardealer: @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'QBCore')
[ script:qb-cardealer] stack traceback:
[ script:qb-cardealer] @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: in main chunk
You running a new version of qb?

PLTRP412 Çevrimdışı

PLTRP412

Feb 9, 2022
usa

I installed this script and put all the vector4 points in but I'm not getting any boss menu. Do you think that the pdm script could be conflicting with this one.

Çevrimdışı

dohead12

Dec 21, 2021
england
UPDATE THE CORE IN THE SCRIPT!!! 'local QBCore = exports['qb-core']:GetCoreObject()' at the top of all client and server side
MAKE SURE TO REPLACE THE 'QBCore = nil'

TURKEY Çevrimdışı

TURKEY

Feb 28, 2022
IRAQ

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Lavishhugo Çevrimdışı

Lavishhugo

Silver Elite
Feb 18, 2022
maryland

Sammytv Çevrimdışı

Sammytv

Silver Elite
Apr 27, 2021

Thank you

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds