What's new

ServerFile [QBCORE] WILD X NKO | Newest QBCore Base Pack

nkowashere

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg
Greetings to everyone!
Use the basic package sharing and usage package sales topics that I can describe as garbage, waste on the forum for a few weeks.
Abuse that will guide people is avoided, this increases the sharing even more.
Teammates RA1DER RA1DER toprakoz92 toprakoz92 guneyct guneyct, whose enclosures are as disturbed as I am,
We do all the planning and arrangements of overnight hosting (built on 15.02.23) and share our current QBCore basic package.

To list the purpose of not making this package ( I am definitely stating it offensively, I am waiting for dm if anyone wants to be taken on, let's discuss. )
- There are tons of errors even when the receiving packages just start doing nothing so that people can have it, and when these problems are raised "I bought it, put it. Share it by the way, it was because we saw answers on the forum.
- No matter how much the people who sell packages go through the basic package, they are rotten, using different scripts than zombies, and offering them for sale without making the slightest integration.
- Again, people who sell packages directly add the scripts they find "here and there" to the package, there is not the slightest optimization work. I passed the optimization, it can say "this is mine", it does not add anything from itself.

Now that we've said enough, let's talk a little bit about the package.
We show some systems of the package with video, I am sharing a few of them here, you can join the Discord server in my signature for backtracking.
NP vehicle package with special vehicle sounds and transports in the package, just what you need from NP and GABZ maps, NP weapon assets (integrated with replace + add-on shape)

- As you know, we recently shared an inventory with the item giving menu and dupe fixes in the Craft menu.
- We have achieved a nicer look by making extensive css edits on this inventory and preserving the dark tones.
- In addition to this view, we have written the last name of the character's name and the id on the server at the top left of the inventory in terms of code.

- CSS edits have been made on the default qb-hud.
- Font and eye-pleasing are aimed in the css arrangements made.
- In addition to this, a nicer look has been achieved by making the colors of the icons the same as the bars.
Update after the video was taken: Stress has been completely removed.

Phone connoisseurs know, I'm telling you what we did:
Coming to me is also a quiet phone, you write nonsense like we shared, you are disgraceful.
Fix We were the ones that launched in August, we are again driving the updated Garage hands-on version.
-Fixed all known issues on Twitter, Bank, Messaging apps.
- The Garage app, which is the big phone, was designed and built from the ground up.
- With the Garage application, the Valet system has been created, where you can call your vehicles while pregnant.
An invoice of $300 is charged for each vehicle you call with valet.

Tadaaaa, what's wrong with this?
- There is no one who does not know the tablet, many functions and event maps need to be made when converting from old to new.
We made all of these packages to be fully integrated into the package!
- Can see the location of `self.functions` and `metadata` required to propagate to infrastructure as `TGIANN` in qb-core.
- We also made changes to the css of the tablet.
For more detailed photos, you can join the server from my signature.
Nevertheless, some parts of the tablet are left with deficiencies and errors, and we share it as a separate issue, completely fixed according to the proliferation of requests.

- I didn't run patients on Notify, there was no package that I didn't use. That's why we were used in this too.
- A warning has been added in addition to the information, error, success already in it.
- CSS has been tweaked.

- Fully optimized and working synchronously.
- You can catch 5 different fish at random values.
- A 5% sheet metal crate can drop along with random fish values.
- Optional configuration possible

The thieves with qb prefix in the basics of the package, we removed some professions directly because neither a given to the community nor a steal for those who want to learn something from the basics. Because it is extremely complicated in terms of code and logic, not in a way that everyone can understand.
In addition, we made client-side optimization of the basic package, and its architecture belongs to @guneyct.
I didn't make a full detailed introduction because it was too long, I got it from my signature for the rest of the promotion.
We provide full support about the package, Wild Dev to get support. You can join the Discord server.

| I couldn't put VT because it is 4.5 GB​

RA1DER

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
:):):)

clown-face_1f921.png

marazzi

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
looks good, giving it a try
keep it up

EDIT: not in English
could you add English or do we need to translate shit ourselves?

Last edited:

LyxLirareneee

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone!
Use the basic package sharing and usage package sales topics that I can describe as garbage, waste on the forum for a few weeks.
Teammates RA1DER RA1DER toprakoz92 toprakoz92 guneyct guneyct, whose enclosures are as disturbed as I am,
We do all the planning and arrangements of overnight hosting (built on 15.02.23) and share our current QBCore basic package.

To list the purpose of not making this package ( I am definitely stating it offensively, I am waiting for dm if anyone wants to be taken on, let's discuss. )
- There are tons of errors even when the receiving packages just start doing nothing so that people can have it, and when these problems are raised "I bought it, put it. Share it by the way, it was because we saw answers on the forum.
- No matter how much the people who sell packages go through the basic package, they are rotten, using different scripts than zombies, and offering them for sale without making the slightest integration.
- Again, people who sell packages directly add the scripts they find "here and there" to the package, there is not the slightest optimization work. I passed the optimization, it can say "this is mine", it does not add anything from itself.

We show some systems of the package with video, I am sharing a few of them here, you can join the Discord server in my signature for backtracking.
NP vehicle package with special vehicle sounds and transports in the package, just what you need from NP and GABZ maps, NP weapon assets (integrated with replace + add-on shape)

- As you know, we recently shared an inventory with the item giving menu and dupe fixes in the Craft menu.
- We have achieved a nicer look by making extensive css edits on this inventory and preserving the dark tones.
- In addition to this view, we have written the last name of the character's name and the id on the server at the top left of the inventory in terms of code.

- In addition to this, a nicer look has been achieved by making the colors of the icons the same as the bars.

Coming to me is also a quiet phone, you write nonsense like we shared, you are disgraceful.
Fix We were the ones that launched in August, we are again driving the updated Garage hands-on version.
- The Garage app, which is the big phone, was designed and built from the ground up.
- With the Garage application, the Valet system has been created, where you can call your vehicles while pregnant.

- There is no one who does not know the tablet, many functions and event maps need to be made when converting from old to new.
- Can see the location of `self.functions` and `metadata` required to propagate to infrastructure as `TGIANN` in qb-core.
Nevertheless, some parts of the tablet are left with deficiencies and errors, and we share it as a separate issue, completely fixed according to the proliferation of requests.

- I didn't run patients on Notify, there was no package that I didn't use. That's why we were used in this too.
- A warning has been added in addition to the information, error, success already in it.
- CSS has been tweaked.

The thieves with qb prefix in the basics of the package, we removed some professions directly because neither a given to the community nor a steal for those who want to learn something from the basics. Because it is extremely complicated in terms of code and logic, not in a way that everyone can understand.
In addition, we made client-side optimization of the basic package, and its architecture belongs to @guneyct.
I didn't make a full detailed introduction because it was too long, I got it from my signature for the rest of the promotion.
We provide full support about the package, Wild Dev to get support. You can join the Discord server.

works very well, GOOD leak!!!

jan774

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone!

- CSS has been tweaked.

new link