What's new

Script SpotiFive

Lilibeth

Gold Elite
Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

As some of you will remember, there was an old source known as "spotif" which was a buggy and unfinished mess. Converted from scratch to a completely new system. I'll share it with you

Features

• Only need to pair once - once /spotifive pair has been ran on any server with this resource running, any new server you join will automatically have spotifive already paired
  • Minimal server reliance - servers wont be flooded by api requests from users with it paired. This system uses NUI to perform its HTTP requests for everything except refreshing + generating the access tokens.
  • New & clean spotifiy-like UI:
  • 1629486098720.png
Shows song on vehicle dashboards:
1629486143329.png
  • Semi-adaptable system (exports are planned) - Implementing new features is relatively simple
  • Media controls for playing/pausing, skipping and reversing songs.
The backend is currently private, as it is how the tokens are refreshed - i initially planned for this to not need a backend at all, but limitations with spotify meant i couldnt have this and keep cross-server compatability. Its a compromise more than a solution.

Installation:

drop the resource in and run it. no configuration needed. do ensure it is named spotifive however.

please report any issues to me on the forums or my discord, as i expect there to be quite a few.

Commands:

/spotifive pair - Opens a browser tab with the spotify authorization page. Simply accept and it will link
/spotifive unpair - Unlinks your spotify with fivem

/spotifive toggle - hides/shows the spotify UI at the bottom of the screen.
/spotifive move [x] [y] - moves the position of the spotify UI to the x and y position (between 0.0 and 1.0, and will save)
/spotifive opacity [op] - sets the opacity of the ui (can be from 0-255, and will save)
/spotifive move reset - resets the position of the spotify UI to the bottom of the screen.

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Attachments

• 1629485280885.png
    1629485280885.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 84

MrNiceGuy

Silver Elite
Reaction score
After /spotifive pair

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in spotifive.services.dislike.life.

Try:​

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Check your DNS over HTTPS settings​

Go to Opera > Preferences… > System > Use DNS-over-HTTPS instead of the system’s DNS settings and check your DNS-over-HTTPS provider.

Jhontravolr

Reaction score
After /spotifive pair

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in spotifive.services.dislike.life.

Try:​

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Check your DNS over HTTPS settings​

Go to Opera > Preferences… > System > Use DNS-over-HTTPS instead of the system’s DNS settings and check your DNS-over-HTTPS provider.
i use google and it gives me error when i do / spotifi pair it says site not found

rakhan

Reaction score
spotifive.services.dislike.life ( Failed to get version info Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND spotifive.services.dislike.life ) not work

tiagodsdsd2

Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

As some of you will remember, there was an old source known as "spotif" which was a buggy and unfinished mess. Converted from scratch to a completely new system. I'll share it with you

Features

• Only need to pair once - once /spotifive pair has been ran on any server with this resource running, any new server you join will automatically have spotifive already paired
  • Minimal server reliance - servers wont be flooded by api requests from users with it paired. This system uses NUI to perform its HTTP requests for everything except refreshing + generating the access tokens.
  • New & clean spotifiy-like UI:
Shows song on vehicle dashboards:
  • Semi-adaptable system (exports are planned) - Implementing new features is relatively simple
  • Media controls for playing/pausing, skipping and reversing songs.
The backend is currently private, as it is how the tokens are refreshed - i initially planned for this to not need a backend at all, but limitations with spotify meant i couldnt have this and keep cross-server compatability. Its a compromise more than a solution.

Installation:

drop the resource in and run it. no configuration needed. do ensure it is named spotifive however.

please report any issues to me on the forums or my discord, as i expect there to be quite a few.

Commands:

/spotifive pair - Opens a browser tab with the spotify authorization page. Simply accept and it will link
/spotifive unpair - Unlinks your spotify with fivem

/spotifive toggle - hides/shows the spotify UI at the bottom of the screen.
/spotifive move [x] [y] - moves the position of the spotify UI to the x and y position (between 0.0 and 1.0, and will save)
/spotifive opacity [op] - sets the opacity of the ui (can be from 0-255, and will save)
/spotifive move reset - resets the position of the spotify UI to the bottom of the screen.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

GOOD FORUMS🖋️