Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Request Tesla script

Yvan XD

VIP
Reaction score
I know no one is saying thank you here. But hey today I am generous even though people download it without bothering to say a little thank you. ....

//

Last edited:

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Reaction score
I know no one is saying thank you here. But hey today I am generous even though people download it without bothering to say a little thank you. ....

This belongs to playlolly. He is now working on tesla model y I guess. Just find out his github. All of the tesla items are free and open sourced. You can find tesla cars and more scripts over there [URL unfurl = "true"]

z.zedaniam

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Well maybe next time check the file because this is a completely different resource by a different creator.

Yvan XD

VIP
Reaction score

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds