Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Advertisement TidalRP | Serious | Events | Custom | Economy | 128 Slots

Fluker

Reaction score
tidalrp-pog-logo -png.jpg

Hi everyone, I've been working on my server for the past year as a solo developer passion project. The server is in a really stable state and wanted to start bringing people in to experience it. I want this server to be a experience and I want to help people develop their roleplay over time by giving them in game tasks and things to do. I've got lots of big things planned and I want to build a community that will grow with the server as new content gets added. I am currently doing weekly big updates / small daily patches. There is tons to explore as everything is not obvious to you on the map, There is certain aspects of the world where you will need to find NPC's to talk to, to acquire the tools necessary to progress. Don't worry there is still tons of things on the GPS you can see and that is all the main things like jobs, police departments, Hospital and many shops. We are no whitelist for now as I want people to come and experience what I have created. So here I am inviting you to join. Ill have all the links for the website discord and direct server link below.

I have tons of jobs and adding more, PD with plans for multiple departments, EMS, Burgershot job with custom food making and Large weed shop with plans for it to be player owned, Player owned mechanic shops with plans to have more than one, Player owned vehicle shop and much much more. You can find more info about these in our discord and we are more than happy to answer any questions or want to run one of them? Let us know

Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon.

Website: (There is a direct connect button and forums on here)

Discord: (Need help? get in touch with us here)

Direct Server Link: (Join the server)

Last edited:

Fluker

Reaction score
Looking to hire for PD, EMS, Burgershot and many more!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds