What's new

Stream British Police / EMS / AA & Designer EUP

Gxi0001

Gold Elite
Reaction score
What a lot of you have been waiting for.. (ready to upload instantly) -- Add folder name to your server.cfg --

Please show some appreciation.. I know its easy to just click download and enjoy, but please show the respect and I shall post more British things for all of you to make the most of in your awesome upcoming servers :D

Your welcome :D

PS - Request what you want uploaded next below.

Preview:

1631828690065.png

Password - Gxi12345

bobbyshush

Gold Elite
Reaction score
thank you! would love to see some British mlo's

Gxi0001

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Thanks you very much but I have tried it and its the original textures and not Halfords..
Do you have this even if its not the one he is talking about? -- this what you put mate so i sent something similar
"ajaxon_burton_lsc - Same MLO, Different Textures" use open IV to edit the logos/textures

Kahzi0121

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Do you have this even if its not the one he is talking about? -- this what you put mate so i sent something similar
"ajaxon_burton_lsc - Same MLO, Different Textures" use open IV to edit the logos/textures
Yeah I already have this original one and the AA one..
I would edit it myself but the only bad thing is is I do not know how to edit YDR files..
Thing is as well most of the logos / signs like the LS signs on the doors are YDR and I have no idea how to edit YDR files...
Thank you anyways though pal I appreciate the leaks you are giving out to the community!

Kahzi0121

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Your welcome :D , any specific MLOs ?
By any chance do you have British speed bumps?
I went into a server earlier on today and they had British Speed bumps and they looked amazing.
Would be cool to have them :)

joshuacuffin

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
anyone have aa texture one whats not bugged ect and im running on txadmin