Security HUD
System Watchdog
×
Threads Scanned ⟳
-- / --
SYS. LOAD --%
AI SHIELD ACTIVE
DMCA Policy
×

📋 DMCA Compliance

This platform and community fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international copyright laws. We take all copyright protection seriously.

🛡️ Copyright Protection

If you believe a posted item belongs to you or violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA takedown request through our official channels. Upon receiving a valid claim, the infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.

What's new

Request Centralmods Central Real Life Traffic 2.8 / 2.9 for enhanced

neverlose720

Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
16
Location
us
can someone upload the new version for enhanced please ?
i really want to try this mods but the other post doesn't support enhanced .
 

Kim Bum min

Silver Elite
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
Points
26
Location
Daegu, Korea
Please look closely in this post I downloaded the latest version, patched it, and I'm having a great time playing

Switching between cars like a Lamborghini, Audi R8, and Porsche is quite fun

The population and vehicle traffic in Los Angeles are truly massive.
 

Dnineone321

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Points
86
Location
Srilanka
Please look closely in this post I downloaded the latest version, patched it, and I'm having a great time playing

Switching between cars like a Lamborghini, Audi R8, and Porsche is quite fun

The population and vehicle traffic in Los Angeles are truly massive.
mind sharing ? :/ that would be so generous
 

neverlose720

Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Points
16
Location
us
Please look closely in this post I downloaded the latest version, patched it, and I'm having a great time playing

Switching between cars like a Lamborghini, Audi R8, and Porsche is quite fun

The population and vehicle traffic in Los Angeles are truly massive.
The files is in trashcan :(((
 

Dorian17

Bronze Elite
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Points
146
Location
Berlin
Please look closely in this post I downloaded the latest version, patched it, and I'm having a great time playing

Switching between cars like a Lamborghini, Audi R8, and Porsche is quite fun

The population and vehicle traffic in Los Angeles are truly massive.
make link please bro. cuz this creator of central real life shit name got scared and deleted it
 
Top