What's new

Answered GCphone photo problem.

fatherandy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my phone script. I'm using the GcPhone reignited. I'm having an issue as the titles states, with photos. I have added the export for screenshot-basic to upload to a discord webhook. I am using the most up to date screenshot-basic. When you go to take the photo it does nothing, no errors in console. If you try to post the photo directly to twitter, it just freezes you in first person. Any suggestions?

Ares

VAG
Head Admin
Reaction score
Website
vag.gg
Did you properly install Discord Weekbok and do you have a screenshot file available on your server?

fatherandy

Reaction score
Did you properly install Discord Weekbok and do you have a screenshot file available on your server?
I have the discord webhook installed like it should be, I THINK. When i try to take a picture, it never post through the webhook on my discord webhook. Also what do you mean by screenshot file?

MaxHero

Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my phone script. I'm using the GcPhone reignited. I'm having an issue as the titles states, with photos. I have added the export for screenshot-basic to upload to a discord webhook. I am using the most up to date screenshot-basic. When you go to take the photo it does nothing, no errors in console. If you try to post the photo directly to twitter, it just freezes you in first person. Any suggestions?

please check below codes and add proper webhooks...

gcphone/client/client.lua ---> exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload(

gcphone/server/twitter.lua

gcphone/server/yellowpages.lua