gitarist4291
Gold Elite
This platform and community fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international copyright laws. We take all copyright protection seriously.
If you believe a posted item belongs to you or violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA takedown request through our official channels. Upon receiving a valid claim, the infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.
Yes please, that would be nice!You're welcome. No, I only have the legacy version. I haven't downloaded the advanced version. If you'd like, I can download it and give it to you.
File not found, can you reupload? ThanksYou're welcome. No, I only have the legacy version. I haven't downloaded the advanced version. If you'd like, I can download it and give it to you.
Can you please acquire the enhanced version if possible? Thank you in advance if you do.You're welcome. No, I only have the legacy version. I haven't downloaded the advanced version. If you'd like, I can download it and give it to you.
do you have link for SG? legacy or enhancedHidden link for visitors, to see Log in or register now.
The link is not working.