Security HUD
System Watchdog
×
Threads Scanned ⟳
-- / --
SYS. LOAD --%
AI SHIELD ACTIVE
DMCA Policy
×

📋 DMCA Compliance

This platform and community fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international copyright laws. We take all copyright protection seriously.

🛡️ Copyright Protection

If you believe a posted item belongs to you or violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA takedown request through our official channels. Upon receiving a valid claim, the infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.

What's new

Request Looking for Los Santos Alive Pro / Simulation 2.0 update!

harrybarry

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Points
156
Location
asdasd
Hey everyone,

I'm currently using the free Los Santos Alive Essential mod, but I'm looking for the latest Pro version or the Simulation 2.0 update that is usually locked behind Patreon.

Does anyone have a link or know where to find the latest version for free?

Thanks in advance!
 

Bruce008

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
United States
Hey everyone,

I'm currently using the free Los Santos Alive Essential mod, but I'm looking for the latest Pro version or the Simulation 2.0 update that is usually locked behind Patreon.

Does anyone have a link or know where to find the latest version for free?

Thanks in advance!
I have the file but I don't have the license key. Idk how to find license key or bypass this DRM. I don't wanna pay 6 dollars to get license key from discord
 

Bruce008

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
United States
bru its litteraly free now on their patreon
No. Pro isn't. I've managed to acquire the file but it's similar situation to PureDark who has put a DRM in his mod. Installed verifies whether or not you have a license key and access to discord server. I'm in the discord server but I dunno how to get the license without paying. Or just completely bypass all this
 
Top