What's new

MLO/YMAP Mega Mall retexture B&M

Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

I Created this for my server as I couldn’t find any UK themed Mega Mall releases, it’s quite simple as I don’t know how to 3D model and I’m fairly new to modifying stuff

So I thought I would release it for the rest of the FiveM community as it wasn’t major amounts of work and others may appreciate it.

To install put it in your rescources folder and add

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
GG

Raito27

Reaction score

I Created this for my server as I couldn’t find any UK themed Mega Mall releases, it’s quite simple as I don’t know how to 3D model and I’m fairly new to modifying stuff

So I thought I would release it for the rest of the FiveM community as it wasn’t major amounts of work and others may appreciate it.

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
thanks

ogabdi

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
thanks

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

MarioMark

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
ty

CeasarChutiya

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
nice script <3

exe15661

Silver Elite
Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
thx

damascus

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

MxxN

Silver Elite
Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
From tthe video, this shopping mall seems very cool

sylexz22

Silver Elite
Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
Nice

GamerwithA

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
Uujjji

slabz_and_bagz

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
woa

gumitza

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
asdasasd

gumitza

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
So nice man

Fewtcga

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
nice work bro

whymizzy

Reaction score

to your server.cfg

View attachment 1450

GOOD FORUMS🖋️