Reaction score
PROJECT JUSTICE ROLEPLAY
Discord:
Massachusetts Based
Economy/Menu Server
A Step Forward In Roleplay
A Project Justice Network Production

- **What We're About -**
We are running on a paid custom framework called World Of San Andreas you can find a list of its features here: The framework allows players to utilize jobs, and other role plays to bring realism to a new standard. A Project Justice promise.
- **Our LEO Department** -
Massachusetts Department Of Public Safety, houses 3 different departments, Massachusetts State Police, Gardner City Police Department, and Suffolk County Sheriff's Office
- What Were About
We here at Project Justice RP are dedicated to providing an experience that entertains others. We have one LEO Umbrella department that is split into three different departments: San Andreas State Police, Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff's Office. This allows our police officers to patrol as any department in most areas and the variety of three different sets of departments cars. We don't utilize one police pack to livery each department we use three separate packs. We also have an explorer program that allows anyone who joins publicly to roleplay as a police officer.
- Fire/EMS -
We use a volunteer system and allow anyone who joins the server to play as Fire/EMS. We set aside a few full-time ranks to keep the department organized.

- **Why Should I Join?** -
So, I haven't convinced yet? Well, I am taking it day by day however I have seen it all when it comes to FiveM servers I have had my sights on everything and I have used it all to educate myself and learn what makes a server thrive. But why not give us a chance! We want to be the change to FiveM!