What's new

Sales [Release] Paleto COMPLETE [Car Dealership/ Mechanic, Police Department, Fire Department, Park]

Pablolito17

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

This is a map that I have created. I have completed my vision of what the construction site in Paleto could turn out to be. This map offers 4 areas, a Car Dealership/ Mechanic combo, Police Department, Fire Department, and a nice park on the corner that welcomes visitors to Paleto Bay. All buildings offers a custom built MLO's which is great for all kinds of players!

View attachment 11536

The Police Department is designed to be the main department in the area! The VICE Dealership is designed to fit a racing crowd, however I'm sure other vehicles could also be sold at this location. This map is excellent for a Roleplay server.

The Interior/Exterior offers:
- 3 custom built MLO's
- Secure system for Officers + Fire Department to park up behind the buildings
- Repair space for Officers
- Space for Civilians + Officers to park out front
- Lots of space for Government workers + civilians to hang out and interact with each other
- A large space within the VICE Dealership MLO + Exterior for selling cars
- Car park for VICE Dealership for staff, civilians, or to sell cars
- A lovely park on the corner of the map that welcomes all players + locals to Paleto Bay!
- Seating area with a tree for Officers to relax at

Information:
to view my work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish. You can also customize the information panels in the VICE Dealership!

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]
[YouTube Police Department Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

Is the code accessible? - Main Textures can be edited
ty

MLGLmao

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

This is a map that I have created. I have completed my vision of what the construction site in Paleto could turn out to be. This map offers 4 areas, a Car Dealership/ Mechanic combo, Police Department, Fire Department, and a nice park on the corner that welcomes visitors to Paleto Bay. All buildings offers a custom built MLO's which is great for all kinds of players!

View attachment 11536

The Police Department is designed to be the main department in the area! The VICE Dealership is designed to fit a racing crowd, however I'm sure other vehicles could also be sold at this location. This map is excellent for a Roleplay server.

- 3 custom built MLO's
- Lots of space for Government workers + civilians to hang out and interact with each other
- A lovely park on the corner of the map that welcomes all players + locals to Paleto Bay!

Information:
to view my work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish. You can also customize the information panels in the VICE Dealership!

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

ashlandcityrp

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

cool

bobbie2410

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

nice

natepawas

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

nice

Jwoods72401

Silver Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

Jwoods72401

Silver Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

thanks

shinestar

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

hghghghghghghghghghg

ghost_rider_207-

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

nice job bro

p3nabii

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

nice job bro

leominstermazz

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

thanks

Kalash8M8

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

wow so nice

albaroon

Silver Elite
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

ok

Quiteck83

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

nice work

dejsr3

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

aa

vladfsdz

Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior

View attachment 11536

- 3 custom built MLO's

Information:
to view my work.

[Youtube Video Overview]
[Full Imgur Showcase]

View attachment 11537
View attachment 11538
View attachment 11539

can i have it for free