What's new

Rezox

Reaction score
Hello vag world today I would like to share a very nice post with you;
If you want, you can download and install completely free of charge

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands
/engine - Starts/stops the vehicle's engine. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/door [door] -- 1) Left front, 2) Right front, rear, 4) Right Hood, Trunk => Doors of the vehicle, 5) Say goodbye. (No need to be in the vehicle)
/window [window id] -- front, 2) 2) Left rear, 4) It will send the car's windows right from the front. (Don't be in the vehicle)
/lights -- Turns/turns off the vehicle's headlights. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/int -- Turns off/on the vehicle's interior lighting. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/neon -- Turns on/off the car's neon lights. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Let The Engine Run => Allows clear when you get off the vehicle. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Follow Me => If you press [L] while the vehicle's engine is off, the vehicle's headlights will remain on for 8 seconds. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Handbrake => Follow handbrake when pressed once in the gap and it is lowered to press again. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)

PanduFajar99

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands
/engine - Starts/stops the vehicle's engine. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/door [door] -- 1) Left front, 2) Right front, rear, 4) Right Hood, Trunk => Doors of the vehicle, 5) Say goodbye. (No need to be in the vehicle)
/window [window id] -- front, 2) 2) Left rear, 4) It will send the car's windows right from the front. (Don't be in the vehicle)
/lights -- Turns/turns off the vehicle's headlights. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/int -- Turns off/on the vehicle's interior lighting. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
/neon -- Turns on/off the car's neon lights. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Let The Engine Run => Allows clear when you get off the vehicle. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Follow Me => If you press [L] while the vehicle's engine is off, the vehicle's headlights will remain on for 8 seconds. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)
Handbrake => Follow handbrake when pressed once in the gap and it is lowered to press again. => (Being safe inside and driver of the vehicle)

gg

Retronize1

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

lit ashell

hady16

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

gg

20b

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Itz me

Gold Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Itz me

Gold Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Hybris

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Prosperina69

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Loop

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

*+rep

hkdfs

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

:D

iklamm12

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

Sneax2000

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

thx

BVLLSHXT

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands

MicBaiz

Reaction score

Fivem Simple Car Control
commands