What's new

ServerFile Super ESX 8 with update 8 files

JulienJohnson

Gold Elite
Reaction score
although it would not be impossible, it would suffice to take all the scripts in the server.cfg file, and find them on github and fivem the scripts with the sql. I think it's playable in 30 minutes. But I'm not going to do it yet

harish01

Gold Elite
Reaction score
a big thank you for your sharing but unfortunately without sql it will be hard to guess everything by ourselves. I thank you all the same for the effort.
Test it on your own ! Im not here to test all the shit !! Remeber one thing.... leaked stuff always has bugs and issues !!

salvatorer

Gold Elite
Reaction score
OMG this is good news, thx a alot for u bro, thx

Naadik16

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
can anyone upload this somewhere else like mega, nopy, anon.files I couldnt seem to download this and kept saying forbidden for some reason

JulienJohnson

Gold Elite
Reaction score
can anyone upload this somewhere else like mega, nopy, anon.files I couldnt seem to download this and kept saying forbidden for some reason
On mega it's like that either you take the premium subscription and you download in 1 time or second choice (which I did myself) take the megaSync app download your 5 GB and wait 4 hours to be able to automatically download 5 GB, and so on ... Doing things on the side while waiting .... :ROFLMAO:

Resyst

Silver Elite
Reaction score
no I don't think so because the update 6 files must already be in the sql files normally ....:rolleyes:
Thank you man. Could you please dm me your discord so I can ask some questions regarding the sql files? I have them, but I was wondering a few things.