What's new

Script ADVANCED (ANIMATED) MINING SCRIPT

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hello VAG Users, I am sharing the esx mining script with you. I hope it will be useful for you, have a good day, good luck...

1625725439609.png

Download Link:

VirusTotal:

Video Link:

Poddamv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
This script is buggy... once you got that thing in your arm you can turn away from those rocks still it give you resources.. if you get in to any of the vehicle near there.. its end of the world.. I tried...

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score
This script is buggy... once you got that thing in your arm you can turn away from those rocks still it give you resources.. if you get in to any of the vehicle near there.. its end of the world.. I tried...
Everything should not be expected in a script. Sometimes there may be minor or major errors. If it does not work at all, its files are examined and if it seems that it cannot be resolved, let it go. But with a little effort, you can repair this script and make it perfect. Have a nice day...

Poddamv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Everything should not be expected in a script. Sometimes there may be minor or major errors. If it does not work at all, its files are examined and if it seems that it cannot be resolved, let it go. But with a little effort, you can repair this script and make it perfect. Have a nice day...
Hey I wasnt complaining Simply letting you know so you are aware of that. I dont know how to code so just grabbing something working. Have a good day

ARaros

Her zaman bir adım önde!
Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hey I wasnt complaining Simply letting you know so you are aware of that. I dont know how to code so just grabbing something working. Have a good day
Thanks for reporting it. I understand you. I will find a better script as soon as possible and share it with you in a fixed way :). Stay in follow!

nethnu

Silver Elite
Reaction score

vitorkaez

Reaction score

nword1955

Silver Elite
Reaction score

papudfs

Gold Elite
Reaction score