What's new

Script Buy and manage your own store esx

fabian02

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Have someone an idea?
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:170: attempt to index a nil value (local 'query_2')

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Have someone an idea?
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_stores/server.lua:170: attempt to index a nil value (local 'query_2')
Don't you have bread and water in your items. Maybe that. Or buy a store and you have to do the job and buy the items.

Reaction score
Don't you have bread and water in your items. Maybe that. Or buy a store and you have to do the job and buy the items.
Can i add the ammunation back in or is that not possible.. I uncommented the code in the config but when i go to buy a gun it doesnt take the money or give me the weapon and also doest give me the option to buy it,

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
T
Can i add the ammunation back in or is that not possible.. I uncommented the code in the config but when i go to buy a gun it doesnt take the money or give me the weapon and also doest give me the option to buy it,
That is possible. I just commented out the stuff. You can do that alone --[[]] Remove these and you can make the ammunition work. Else contact me on dc. I will send the server side file.

Reaction score
T

That is possible. I just commented out the stuff. You can do that alone --[[]] Remove these and you can make the ammunition work. Else contact me on dc. I will send the server side file.
yea if you could do that it would be awesome because after uncommenting everything i seen it doesnt give me the gun when i buy it and it doesnt give an option to buy the business

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
yea if you could do that it would be awesome because after uncommenting everything i seen it doesnt give me the gun when i buy it and it doesnt give an option to buy the business
Ohh.

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Yea actually its not giving me the option to buy the regular stores either. The only error im seeing is the same one

fabian02 was getting but thats only when i try to view the jobs for the store... Any way you can help me out .​

I don't have the issue while checking for jobs. Make someone buy a store and you try there

Reaction score
I don't have the issue while checking for jobs. Make someone buy a store and you try there
it doesnt give the option to buy the store atall when you walk up and press e no ui opens up not for the ammunation or the gas station. The only thing thats working is it lets me buy items from the stores. Looking at the code it looks like the part that opens up the ui to buy the stores is commented out

BlackMautz

Reaction score
Hi. i have this mistake
[script: esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @ esx_stores / server.lua: 206: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field '?')
can someone help me?

I didn't edit anything there

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. i have this mistake
[script: esx_stores] SCRIPT ERROR: @ esx_stores / server.lua: 206: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field '?')
can someone help me?

I didn't edit anything there
Chnage the items in the config. Also the store must be bought by someone indeeed. You can also buy the items but only this error will be printed. I have added only the bread and water in the config. Check whether you have it in the items list. I mean the items table.

BlackMautz

Reaction score
can i see everything in the shops because i'm admin?

Attachments

• 1639980285756.png
    1639980285756.png
    326 bytes · Views: 179