What's new

Script Buy and manage your own trucker logistics

pepo32323

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Fixed menu not opening. Added english language in the menu, the html side. Added the required vehicles so as to make it work.
Both the script and the vehicles are added here so you can access it.
Nice work man. Thanks a lot. Also do you happen to have the BE A CEO script ?

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
Alright will test . Thanks a lot too man <3
Hey I will make a new release. Those who want just drop your ip's there and I will be adding to to my github ip system so you all can access it. It is ip locked but as it is not obfuscated it is easy to decrypt.

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
the logistic menu opens for me but doesnt exit
im using esx
Just drop the database and then just restart the server. Don't go for injecting the sql again. It will be executed in the server restart and try again. Lemme know about it after. Thanks for reporting.

nikkixvv

Reaction score
Just drop the database and then just restart the server. Don't go for injecting the sql again. It will be executed in the server restart and try again. Lemme know about it after. Thanks for reporting.
ok so i dropped the data base and restarted the server now the menu wont open at all and i keep getting an error saying vex trucker was un able to exicute a query you have an in your sql

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
ok so i dropped the data base and restarted the server now the menu wont open at all and i keep getting an error saying vex trucker was un able to exicute a query you have an in your sql
Give me your discord id. Contact me now itself ALEN TL#5009. Also I need some screenshots of the error

ALEN TL

ALEN TL#5009
Gold Elite
Solutions
Reaction score
If you are planning yo change the resource name from esx_vex_trucker to vex_trucker please be aware that you must also the edit the javascript file. go to vex_trucker/nui/panel.js and edit it.
Line 602
$.post("http://esx_vex_trucker/"+name,JSON.stringify(data),function(datab){
change this to
$.post("http://vex_trucker/"+name,JSON.stringify(data),function(datab){

Thanks nikkixvv nikkixvv for reporting.