What's new

Script dpEmotes (390+ emotes) Walkingstyles, Keybinding, Dances, Expressions and Shared Emotes

Hur3NTv_

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone, VAG World, I got the information that the link of the "emote pack" I shared before is not working. Despite my research, I could not find the new link of that script, so I am sharing a different emote pack with you. Good use, have a nice day...

View attachment 739

As with any emote script, you can also use F3.

Video :
Video 2:

Note
that the video is missing the request part, usually the other player would have to accept the emote like this.

View attachment 741

Installation Instructions:

• add dpemotes to your server.cfg (make sure the resource folder is named dpemotes)
  • make sure you are running the latest version of the fivem server artifact.
  • Import dpkeybinds.sql to your database!
  • if you do not wanna use advanced keybinding set SqlKeybinding to false in Config.lua
  • Requires mysql-async for keybinding!

Instructions

• /e | /emote (emotename) = to do an emote
  • U key to Ragdoll (can be disabled in script, for servers that use it for other stuff)
  • X key to cancel emote (can be disabled in script, for servers that use it for other stuff)
  • /e c = to cancel emote
  • /emotemenu = to display a menu with all the emotes
  • F3 = to display a menu with all the emotes/other menus
  • /emotes = to display all emotes
  • /walks = to display all walks
  • /walk (walkname) to change walk style
  • /nearby (nearbyemotename) to invite nearby player to a nearbyemote
  • /emotebind (key) (emote) to bind an emote!
Configuration

• in Config.lua there are some options you can play with.
  • You can disable / change the keybind for the emote menu (F3) by default.
  • You can disable “X” to cancel emotes.
  • You can disable “U” to ragdoll.
  • You can disable the walkingstyles menu.
  • You can enable Disarming the player when they do an emote (just puts the gun away then does the emote)
Final notes

• Feel free to edit the script and use it for your own stuff in anyway you want.
  • If you have any suggestions / fixes you can let me know here in the comments or in dms / pullrequests.
  • There are not that many emotes with props, as i havent found a way to easily figure out prop positioning, if anyone has any tips on how to do that easily, i would love to know.

Download Link: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
good work

Kfaqilla77

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone, VAG World, I got the information that the link of the "emote pack" I shared before is not working. Despite my research, I could not find the new link of that script, so I am sharing a different emote pack with you. Good use, have a nice day...

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note
that the video is missing the request part, usually the other player would have to accept the emote like this.

View attachment 741

• add dpemotes to your server.cfg (make sure the resource folder is named dpemotes)
  • if you do not wanna use advanced keybinding set SqlKeybinding to false in Config.lua

Instructions

• U key to Ragdoll (can be disabled in script, for servers that use it for other stuff)
  • X key to cancel emote (can be disabled in script, for servers that use it for other stuff)
  • /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

• You can enable Disarming the player when they do an emote (just puts the gun away then does the emote)
Final notes

• Feel free to edit the script and use it for your own stuff in anyway you want.
  • If you have any suggestions / fixes you can let me know here in the comments or in dms / pullrequests.
  • There are not that many emotes with props, as i havent found a way to easily figure out prop positioning, if anyone has any tips on how to do that easily, i would love to know.

chedi1

Reaction score

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

Tbonesniper

Reaction score

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

xcv

Pajdyy

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

sss

ZylozYt

Silver Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

dopw

Tate

Gold Elite
Reaction score

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

luci007

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg

View attachment 739

Video :
Video 2:

Note

View attachment 741

Instructions

• /e c = to cancel emote
Configuration

Final notes

++