What's new

MLO/YMAP Gabz Tuner Shop

JulienJohnson

Gold Elite
Reaction score
doesnt look encrypted by the files i see in the zip.. but you can try and let us know
I hovered over the files they look not encrypted except unless mtn, it encrypts the .ytd files. Attention I read a very interesting subject yesterday concerning it's files ... Already it is not properly encrypted, they are just obfuscated and minified.

here is all they can do (beware of the crash on the server)
Features:
- Remove comments
- Rename ALL local variables SAFELY (see below, obfuscates precompiled local names also)
- extract all constants
- Remove extra whitespace
- Add fluff
- precompile with loadstring
- precompiled chunks have their locals made completely unrepresentable
- encode source (or binary chunk)
- Add unrepresentable characters in comments
- In precompiled code, renames locals to something like <local$1>_[0-20 chars of range 0-255]
- option to encrypt constant strings (uses XOR with random key)
- Tamper detection (length checking)
TODO:
- Tamper detection (SHA256 hash)
- Add ROBLOX features to make the game crash if the script was stolen
- extract global variables and replace with a CONSTANT_POOL index (no, because this would cause issues when one changed)
- encode (binary, hex)

But they have fun playing with fivem limits because fivem files by law must be open source and must be able to modify them. (which is not the case with these encrypted files ...

MisterMisterBroken

Gold Elite
Reaction score
I hovered over the files they look not encrypted except unless mtn, it encrypts the .ytd files. Attention I read a very interesting subject yesterday concerning it's files ... Already it is not properly encrypted, they are just obfuscated and minified.

here is all they can do (beware of the crash on the server)

But they have fun playing with fivem limits because fivem files by law must be open source and must be able to modify them. (which is not the case with these encrypted files ...
Thank mate!

whitesense

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Gabz i think isn't fool, imo he made it like that and cfx.re support his idea to secure it like that.....

Vac

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys. I wonder what will happen if I use Gabz or other paid resources for free in my server. Is it anyway that they figured out I didn't pay for they resources?
More than likely they’d threaten you with taking you to court, but that’s it really. The probability of them coming by to your server and doing that is unlikely

Micha

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Pretty cool personally I would just buy it but hey whatever works!

vank1ta

Gold Elite
Reaction score
where is located ?
I don't think it's okay to use this, I have the original file that has nothing to do with gabs but I don't recommend this one.

It is located on the docks

shayptr

Reaction score
how do i install this for singleplayer?