Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 mods.
  • Create your FiveM Webstore with more than 15 payment methods. Start making money for only 5% fee on Tip4Serv.com CLICK

Script Multicharacter - qbus

k1dra

Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1
You need to install the sql file I gave

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
     ['@citizenid'] = identifier.PlayerData.citizenid,
     ['@avatarUrl'] = avatarUrl
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

bradenlee09

Silver Elite
Reaction score

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nice

Ditszy

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thomasHAA111

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

OGsalam

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

justAbdulla

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nice

Harry13337

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Gonna check it out, thanks man!

xShokwaves

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

looks sick

Yecoyz

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Nice​

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

okok

wiwolika

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

asd

Zegyel

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nice!

donking011

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thanks

ATX

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

Paso - 2 Para que las fotos de los personajes funcionen, debes hacer algunas ediciones en el gcphone. Debe ir a gcphone/server/twitter.lua , encontrar este evento gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUr l y luego escribir el código que he proporcionado a continuación.

View attachment 1364

[CÓDIGO]exportaciones['ghmattimysql']:ejecutar("ACTUALIZAR `jugadores` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl DONDE ciudadanoid = @citizenid", {
['@citizenid'] = identificador.PlayerData.citizenid,
}, función (resultado)
fin)[/CÓDIGO]

Paso - 3 Si está utilizando qb-apartments, debe eliminar el evento denominado apartments:client:setupSpawnUI en el cliente y reemplazar el qb-spawn en el archivo que compartí a continuación con el suyo.

*** Texto oculto: no se puede citar. ***

✔️

BUENOS FOROS🖋️

gramog

Zegyel

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thx

naor08

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

tex​

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds