Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 mods.

Script Multicharacter - qbus

freb7

Silver Elite
Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1
You need to install the sql file I gave

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
     ['@citizenid'] = identifier.PlayerData.citizenid,
     ['@avatarUrl'] = avatarUrl
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

GRACIAS

IamZync

Reaction score

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

This looks awesome! Thank you for sharing :)

omaradel980

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

jakubikop

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

islemnnc2

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

casano2k03

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

/

Qatada Azzeh

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

.....GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Bfun2020

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

coool

emilg12

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Nice

Anonimousdd

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Diablos_x8

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

this scrpt very nice

Yassine

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nice​

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds