What's new

Script Multicharacter - qbus

BDawg

Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1
You need to install the sql file I gave

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
     ['@citizenid'] = identifier.PlayerData.citizenid,
     ['@avatarUrl'] = avatarUrl
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

fire

itsmishgaming

Reaction score

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

HGHGRGRRGRG212112

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Trazander

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

juninhosrf

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

the best easy

Lman405

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thx

Cipsijs

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

exe15661

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thx

unknowneddeveloper

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

+rep

ardakural

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

sa

baba_01

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

qwsd

eZZO

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

cold

la reina

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️