What's new

Script okokChatV2 - QBCore and ESX

MFYTxWATSON

Silver Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Hello, I bring you the okokChatV2 ESX version converted by me to QBCore (The file contains both versions).

Make sure to read the README.md ‼️

UPDATE: ATTENTION [Only QBCore Version] - I notice that the PM command doesn´t work, you need to edit line 824 in server.lua to xTargetName = getName(xTarget) to fix the problem.

UPDATE: 26/04/2022 - 12:20 [Only QBCore Version] - All the people who download the script after this hour will have all working properly.
If you got downloaded it before, make what is detailed above, in the first update and also change the lines 938, 1003 in server.lua to xTargetName = getName(xTarget)

Preview:

@Ares esx convert new download

Good contribution -> Script - okokChatV2 - QBCore and ESX
hi nyc script

TRØY

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Hello, I bring you the okokChatV2 ESX version converted by me to QBCore (The file contains both versions).

UPDATE: ATTENTION [Only QBCore Version] - I notice that the PM command doesn´t work, you need to edit line 824 in server.lua to xTargetName = getName(xTarget) to fix the problem.

UPDATE: 26/04/2022 - 12:20 [Only QBCore Version] - All the people who download the script after this hour will have all working properly.
If you got downloaded it before, make what is detailed above, in the first update and also change the lines 938, 1003 in server.lua to xTargetName = getName(xTarget)

Preview:

I get an error when i try to type something in /twitter, /ad, etc. The error being: SCRIPT ERROR @okokChat/commands.lua:160 attempt to index ref (@okokChat/commands.lua:160)

duyhas

Silver Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

hmaaad

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

is this for esx or qb?

JGUsman

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

big fevs

Reaction score
I updated mine to take money from my inventory for Ads and Anonymous by commenting out the "getAccount('bank').money and adding getMoney.()

server.lua
Under Advertisement and Anonymous sections:

--local bankMoney = xPlayer.getAccount('bank').money
local bankMoney = xPlayer.getMoney()

Also added the price for the Ads and Anon message based on whatever you set in the config.lua to the "chat suggestions" line by changing the client.lua

if Config.EnableAdvertisementCommand then
TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/'..Config.AdvertisementCommand, 'Make an advertisement for $'..Config.AdvertisementPrice..'', {
{ name="ad", help="advertisement message" },
})
end
if Config.EnableAnonymousCommand then
TriggerEvent('chat:addSuggestion', '/'..Config.AnonymousCommand, 'Send an anonymous message for $'..Config.AnonymousPrice..'', {
{ name="message", help="message to send" },
})
end

Also, in the config.lua there's a typo for the ['an_success'] Notification Text for the Price.

I changed that line to this:

['an_success'] = { title = 'ANONYMOUS', message = 'Advertisement successfully made for $${price}', time = 5000, type = 'success'},

You can also change the ad_success if you want to show $ instead
['ad_success'] = { title = 'ADVERTISEMENT', message = 'Advertisement successfully made for $${price}', time = 5000, type = 'success'},
ddfffss

KaruroRally

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

asas

Yuusefahmmed

Silver Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

boblazarufo

Silver Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

working?

kenzy047

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

good

kenzy047

Reaction score
nicee
View attachment 6028

Preview:

nicee good work

kenzy047

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview:

THANKS

He1ztv23

Reaction score
View attachment 6028

Preview: