Security HUD
System Watchdog
×
Threads Scanned ⟳
-- / --
SYS. LOAD --%
AI SHIELD ACTIVE
DMCA Policy
×

📋 DMCA Compliance

This platform and community fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and international copyright laws. We take all copyright protection seriously.

🛡️ Copyright Protection

If you believe a posted item belongs to you or violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA takedown request through our official channels. Upon receiving a valid claim, the infringing content will be removed within 24 hours.

What's new

PAID [PAID][$0,99][SCRIPT] Basic Car Anims - Simple animations while driving.

MASQUEICOJR#

Gold Elite
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
448
Points
306
Location
Brasil
Website
discord.gg

Hello, everyone!​

I hope you're all having a fantastic day.​


Today, I'm excited to introduce you to my very first script. I'm just another aspiring FiveM developer, creating scripts as a hobby.

I created this script to address the lack of player animation within vehicles. Therefore, I decided to include various animations during driving.

This marks the initial version of the script, featuring some pre-configured animations:
  • gear shifting
  • handbrake maneuvers
  • seatbelt buckling
  • ignition
  • and the classic arm out the window pose

However, it serves as a foundation for infinite animations, as I've included a fully functional config.lua file. This allows users to easily add endless animations.​


The script is tailored for vRPex, which is my current market focus. However, it's essentially standalone, with easy adaptation for ESX, QB Core, or even as a full standalone script.

I've made it available on Tebex in the vRPex version for just $0.99.
If anyone is interested in another version, I'm open to adapting and uploading it to Tebex.

You can check out the script below. Unfortunately, I won't have the English preview, but I'll sort it out.


As I mentioned before, this is my first script. I'm new to FiveM, but I'm currently in my second year of Software Engineering, so I have some programming skills. If y'all have any suggestions or requests on what to add to this script, I'd be mighty grateful.
 
Last edited:
Top