Welcome to the forum, Guest

To access forum content and all of our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Joining the forum and all content on the forum is completely free.

The world's largest FiveM Forum and GTA 5 Forum address

Hello dear member,
We work 24/7 to provide the most valuable content that will be of use to you,
you can share content and support the entire FiveM & GTA 5 community.

Inventory Qb To Esx inventory+ Es_Extended

cowardtv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
how do i add items/remove/ trigger a stash / check item amount and such.... is it like normal esx functions or custom ones?

Hendrick

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
i have this error too, how do you fix it ? i cant see items in my inventory..
1630358224953.png

cowardtv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
for me the inventory doesnt even work.. i put the es_extended and its breaking my server.. nothing works no /admin no commands no skin nothing... i use v1 1.1

Hendrick

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
lright and do you know by any chance where is the tri
for me the inventory doesnt even work.. i put the es_extended and its breaking my server.. nothing works no /admin no commands no skin nothing... i use v1 1.1
Yeah i’ve tied the esx given but its buggy, the iinventory work with with a fresh esx v1.2 but i have the error up there

cowardtv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Yeah i’ve tied the esx given but its buggy, the iinventory work with with a fresh esx v1.2 but i have the error up there
yeah.. got disappointed thought it would work but nah.. i will use np inventory that i have its a bit complicated to use since its different triggers but its working 100% no problems

cowardtv

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
and i had the same error you had when i used a es_extended that uses limit in the sql and not weight

Hendrick

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
and i had the same error you had when i used a es_extended that uses limit in the sql and not weight
Its weird i use a “weight” esx, maybe ill try np inventory too does it have gun attachment and serial number?

JordanPANDA

Designer
Reaction score
thanks for the share my version was a bit outdated and your share corrected all my broken stuff, nice inventory thanks again for the share !

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Login or register to get more out of the forum!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please login

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds