What's new

Inventory Qb To Esx inventory+ Es_Extended

cowardtv

Silver Elite
Reaction score
how do i add items/remove/ trigger a stash / check item amount and such.... is it like normal esx functions or custom ones?

Ares

VAG
Head Admin
Reaction score
Website
vag.gg
how do i add items/remove/ trigger a stash / check item amount and such.... is it like normal esx functions or custom ones?
Just like esx functions, the same way we do it in esx.

Hendrick

Reaction score
i have this error too, how do you fix it ? i cant see items in my inventory..
1630358224953.png

cowardtv

Silver Elite
Reaction score
for me the inventory doesnt even work.. i put the es_extended and its breaking my server.. nothing works no /admin no commands no skin nothing... i use v1 1.1

Hendrick

Reaction score
lright and do you know by any chance where is the tri
for me the inventory doesnt even work.. i put the es_extended and its breaking my server.. nothing works no /admin no commands no skin nothing... i use v1 1.1
Yeah i’ve tied the esx given but its buggy, the iinventory work with with a fresh esx v1.2 but i have the error up there

cowardtv

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Yeah i’ve tied the esx given but its buggy, the iinventory work with with a fresh esx v1.2 but i have the error up there
yeah.. got disappointed thought it would work but nah.. i will use np inventory that i have its a bit complicated to use since its different triggers but its working 100% no problems

cowardtv

Silver Elite
Reaction score
and i had the same error you had when i used a es_extended that uses limit in the sql and not weight

Hendrick

Reaction score
and i had the same error you had when i used a es_extended that uses limit in the sql and not weight
Its weird i use a “weight” esx, maybe ill try np inventory too does it have gun attachment and serial number?

JordanPANDA

Designer
Reaction score
thanks for the share my version was a bit outdated and your share corrected all my broken stuff, nice inventory thanks again for the share !