What's new

Vehicles 2021 ABT RS7-R Sportback (C8) v2

Samurai

Gold Elite
Reaction score
toDgsVv.jpg

Do not forget to send a message for the development of our forum.

SonicTheThird

Reaction score
nope another useless addon SP car! the guy that made this cars sales all game versions too this isn't even the complete files
1643986877014.png

Weird. I got it to work for me in 5 minutes with OpenIV editing the dlc.rpf and turning it into a streamable FiveM vehicle, but instead of asking for help or a streamable upload you complain and storm off.
Whats your contribution to this forum? Leech and leave? You're a skid.

CreatingTension

Silver Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 4630

Weird. I got it to work for me in 5 minutes with OpenIV editing the dlc.rpf and turning it into a streamable FiveM vehicle, but instead of asking for help or a streamable upload you complain and storm off.
Whats your contribution to this forum? Leech and leave? You're a skid.
Any body can convert it with openIV you act like you just parted a river. Doesn't change the fact that the mod author (ahmeda1999)
has the file for all versions which you can get anywhere so why even convert it. lmao the more you know. have a nice day little one, hugs.
P.S. princess
the real version is here not this ripped single stolen player version.

Last edited:

Vermillion

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Any body can convert it with openIV you act like you just parted a river. Doesn't change the fact that the mod author (ahmeda1999)
has the file for all versions which you can get anywhere so why even convert it. lmao the more you know. have a nice day little one, hugs.
P.S. princess
the real version is here not this ripped single stolen player version.
please delete your account, thanks

teddybeast

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Most add-on cars are being made like this to get more details on the the car since fivem have made there maximum streaming 16 mb so its the only way to have a addon there look likes the real deal.
if you make the rest of it come on with tuner menu/shop mostly its the left wing you have to add To get the complete car but for all there say it's not working try take a car from 5mods with 6mb ytf and even if you make a ytd there is 15.9mb it's will never be anything like this in details read on the subject before typing than you don't have to become a Internet troll there only can complain about something ez to get fixed these cars made with a arch extension is for you guys can have a car with a much better quality far above the 16mb limit. Good day out there and stop being rude he is posting it for you guys so you don't have to PAY😁👍🏻