What's new

elbo55

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Do you have a RP or Aim Training server and your players don’t know how to install a crosshair? perfect, this resource is for you.
In fact what it does is to implement a crosshair directly with the NUI, the script also contains a menu for crosshair configuration with the ability to load a custom crosshair that can be opened via the O key!

Foreword​

I’m not so good with html and css, so most probably many things I think could be done better

Download and Preview​

Download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

Q DZSD QSDQSD

Aquaticz

Reaction score

Description​

Do you have a RP or Aim Training server and your players don’t know how to install a crosshair? perfect, this resource is for you.
In fact what it does is to implement a crosshair directly with the NUI, the script also contains a menu for crosshair configuration with the ability to load a custom crosshair that can be opened via the O key!

Foreword​

I’m not so good with html and css, so most probably many things I think could be done better

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

SneaX345

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

husky420

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

husky420

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

MFYTxWATSON

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

super script

aladhkya2019

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

dsds

darkie

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

umar_q50

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

TinkyWinky246

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

omg

banan1000

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

damnn

Tyhlu

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

big ass black balls!

Tyhlu

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​

gangsterballs

Reaction score

Description​

Foreword​

Download and Preview​

Preview:

Dependencies​

Utility

Menu​