What's new

Script Multicharacter - qbus

ahmedragabrg

Reaction score
✌️Hello VAG Forum Family✌️

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1
You need to install the sql file I gave

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
     ['@citizenid'] = identifier.PlayerData.citizenid,
     ['@avatarUrl'] = avatarUrl
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Hugo.Flores

Gold Elite
Reaction score

The main skeleton of its view is from the framework I saw in a different forum and I integrated it into qbus multicharacter. I will share with you the multi-character with various features added.​

Extra Features

- You can turn on the ability of players to delete their own character via Config
- In the same way, you can set whether the slots after the 1st slot will be opened according to the authorization you have given over the database via the config (For a player, you must first open the 2nd slot on the database and then open the 3rd slot, if you open the 3rd slot first, it will not work)

Setup

Step - 1

Step - 2 In order for the character photos to work, you need to make some edits on the gcphone. You need to go to gcphone/server/twitter.lua, find this event gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUrl, and then write the code that I have given below.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE citizenid = @citizenid", {
    }, function(result)
end)

Step - 3 If you are using qb-apartments, you need to remove the event named apartments:client:setupSpawnUI on the client and replace the qb-spawn in the file I shared below with yours.

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nice

Brime

Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

Intresting Share

Goku

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

nicee script​

elite45

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

hyvä servu

Rahul

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️
ye

Inimene

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

sfGOOD FORUMS🖋️

lunchay1977

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

BeyazSalca

Reaction score
✌️Merhaba VAG Forum Ailesi✌️

Görünümünün ana iskeleti, farklı bir forumda gördüğüm çerçeveden ve onu qbus multicharacter'e entegre ettim. Çeşitli özellikler eklenmiş çoklu karakteri sizlerle paylaşacağım.​

Ekstra Özellikler

- Config
aracılığıyla oyuncuların kendi karakterlerini silme özelliğini açabilirsiniz.
- Aynı şekilde config üzerinden veritabanı üzerinden vermiş olduğunuz yetkiye göre 1. slottan sonraki slotların açılıp açılmayacağını ayarlayabilirsiniz (Oyuncu için önce veritabanında 2. slotu açmanız ve sonra açmanız gerekmektedir. 3. yuva, önce 3. yuvayı açarsanız çalışmayacaktır)

Kurmak

Adım - 1
verdiğim sql dosyasını yüklemeniz gerekiyor

Adım - 2 Karakter fotoğraflarının çalışması için gcphone üzerinde bazı düzenlemeler yapmanız gerekiyor. gcphone/server/twitter.lua adresine gidip gcPhone:twitter_setAvatarUr l olayını bulup aşağıda verdiğim kodu yazmanız gerekiyor.

View attachment 1364

Code:
exports['ghmattimysql']:execute("UPDATE `players` SET `mugshot`= @avatarUrl WHERE Citizenid = @citizenid", {
    }, fonksiyon(sonuç)
bitiş)[/KOD]

[B]Adım - 3[/B] Eğer qb-apartments kullanıyorsanız, client üzerinde [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B]Apartments:client:setupSpawnUI[/B] [/COLOR] isimli olayı kaldırmanız ve aşağıda paylaştığım dosyadaki qb-spawn'ı sizinki ile değiştirmeniz gerekmektedir.

[CENTER]*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***

✔️[URL='https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/1d22ad4664f675defc28f639cf4456cc6ed654f309aceef1848ebf21fcd662b9/detection']VT[/URL][/CENTER]
[HR][/HR]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[RIGHT][B][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]İYİ FORUMLAR[/COLOR][/B]🖋️[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][/CENTER]
[/QUOTE]
good

KEKWLOLOxy

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

dGOOD FORUMS🖋️

does this work on latest qbcore?

hayaa

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

TY

RedEvil

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

thanks

reddyskully

Reaction score

Extra Features

Setup

Step - 1

View attachment 1364

Code:
    }, function(result)
end)

✔️

GOOD FORUMS🖋️

yo