What's new

Ares

VAG
Head Admin
Reaction score
Website
vag.gg
Hello dear Vag.gg Users, I am sharing a script that I came across somewhere and I like, believing that it will be useful for you, I hope you like it, if you like it, if you like it and write your nice comments, I would be very happy and wish you a good forum.

#Note: The script does not belong to me, I do not provide support in any way.

Beer, girls, cars, roaring engines, loud music. The sweet basics of every car derby. You wish to challenge your friends or foes in free-for-all car derby? Now you have your chance! Place bets, buckle up, and let's go smash some cars. Six players can enter, only one will become a champion of sumo-derby.

How to join a derby

You can use a command - “/minigame join derby“
Find a specific marker on a ground (specific location will be marked with a blip on the map)
How to leave a derby in a process

You can use a command - “/minigame leave“
Feature list

Multi-virtual-world allowing players to compete and participate in large numbers
Open selection of derby's vehicles
Function “GameEnded“ - that shows player's score, can be modified to give a player a reward for specific score
Script is allowing modification of derby's settings - spawn point per player, time limit per game, min/max players, private/open arena
Camera effects can be modified

Last edited by a moderator:

mrjoker2468

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Hello dear Vag.gg Users, I am sharing a script that I came across somewhere and I like, believing that it will be useful for you, I hope you like it, if you like it, if you like it and write your nice comments, I would be very happy and wish you a good forum.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Beer, girls, cars, roaring engines, loud music. The sweet basics of every car derby. You wish to challenge your friends or foes in free-for-all car derby? Now you have your chance! Place bets, buckle up, and let's go smash some cars. Six players can enter, only one will become a champion of sumo-derby.

How to join a derby

Find a specific marker on a ground (specific location will be marked with a blip on the map)

Feature list

Multi-virtual-world allowing players to compete and participate in large numbers
Function “GameEnded“ - that shows player's score, can be modified to give a player a reward for specific score
Script is allowing modification of derby's settings - spawn point per player, time limit per game, min/max players, private/open arena
gg

lunchay1977

Silver Elite
Reaction score

How to join a derby

Feature list

KELE9527

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
你好,亲爱的 Vag.gg 用户,我正在分享一个我在某个地方遇到的脚本,我喜欢,相信它会对你有用,我希望你喜欢它,如果你喜欢它,如果你喜欢它并写下你漂亮的评论,我会非常高兴,并祝你有一个好的论坛。

#Note:脚本不属于我,我不以任何方式提供支持。

[媒体=优酷]IPGSaDbL5iU[/MEDIA]

隐藏文本:不能引用。***

啤酒,女孩,汽车,轰鸣的发动机,嘈杂的音乐。每辆车德比的甜蜜基础。你想在免费的汽车德比中挑战你的朋友或敌人吗?现在你有机会了!下注,系好安全带,然后我们去砸一些车。六名球员可以参加,只有一人将成为相扑德比的冠军。

如何加入德比

您可以使用命令 - “/小游戏加入德比”
在地面上查找特定标记(特定位置将在地图上用光点标记)
如何在过程中离开德比

您可以使用命令 - “/小游戏离开”
功能列表

多虚拟世界允许玩家大量竞争和参与
德比车辆的公开选择
功能“GameEnded” - 显示玩家的分数,可以修改以奖励玩家的特定分数
脚本允许修改德比郡的设置 - 每个玩家的生成点数,每场比赛的时间限制,最小/最大玩家,私人/开放竞技场
可以修改相机效果

natimane1597

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

How to join a derby

Feature list

gg

WeeTooS

Silver Elite
Reaction score

How to join a derby

Feature list

whiteskiddy

Reaction score
Hello dear Vag.gg Users, I am sharing a script that I came across somewhere and I like, believing that it will be useful for you, I hope you like it, if you like it, if you like it and write your nice comments , I would be very happy and wish you a good forum.

How to join a derby

Feature list