What's new

Script QB-Cardealer(New)

AstrO

Bronze Elite
Reaction score
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

god

Goku

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

nc

Thomas Shelby

Reaction score
Script de cardealership para qbus que exige que os gerentes comprem e mantenham estoque para poder vender veículos. Vem com menu de chefe onde você pode contratar jogadores desempregados, promover, demitir e rebaixar funcionários.

A instalação requer a criação de uma tabela society (nome + dinheiro) e cardealer_stock (estoque + preço + veículo).

Os veículos são retirados dos arquivos de configuração, eles precisam estar presentes no shared.lua se você deseja vendê-los aos jogadores e eles precisam estar presentes na tabela cardealer_stock.

Script não inclui faturamento Por favor, não me peça para incluir um script SQL, não são tabelas super complicadas.

*** Texto oculto: não pode ser citado. ***

tx

LEYTONSWFC

Reaction score

s

ChesneyDay

Reaction score

treezes

Silver Elite
Reaction score

god

kkanelis

Reaction score

asd

daz1800

Reaction score

coo

TpKgaming

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

op

ADDYUZZELL

Reaction score

hello

Angel23

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

d

giugaldavini@gm

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

giugaldavini@gm

Bronze Elite
Reaction score