What's new

Script QB-Cardealer(New)

Quattro

Silver Elite
Reaction score
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

whoopsijust

Reaction score
Anyone happen to have a copy of QBCore.Functions.GetVehiclesInArea they could shoot through for me?

SmallJohn

Reaction score
Cardealership script for qbus that requires managers to buy and hold stock to be able to sell vehicles. Comes with boss menu where you can hire unemployed players, promote, fire and demote employees.

Installation requires creating a society (name + money) and cardealer_stock (stock + price + vehicle) tables.

Vehicles are taken from the config files, they need to be present in the shared.lua if you wish to sell them to players and they need to be present in the cardealer_stock table.

Script does not include invoicing Please don't ask me to include a SQL script, they're not super complicated tables.

boss menu isnt working for some reason with it and is there any chance you can share your db for it

ZUMBI3YT1

Gold Elite
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have a copy of QBCore.Functions.GetVehiclesInArea they could shoot through for me?
use a different function like GetClosestVehicle that works the same way and it works for new qbcore.

kennykevin1

Reaction score
Guys please help i have no SQL for this.

[ script:qb-cardealer] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource qb-cardealer: @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'QBCore')
[ script:qb-cardealer] stack traceback:
[ script:qb-cardealer] @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: in main chunk

elkied

Reaction score
Guys please help i have no SQL for this.

[ script:qb-cardealer] Error loading script server/main.lua in resource qb-cardealer: @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: attempt to index a nil value (global 'QBCore')
[ script:qb-cardealer] stack traceback:
[ script:qb-cardealer] @qb-cardealer/server/main.lua:14: in main chunk
You running a new version of qb?

PLTRP412

Reaction score

I installed this script and put all the vector4 points in but I'm not getting any boss menu. Do you think that the pdm script could be conflicting with this one.

dohead12

Reaction score
UPDATE THE CORE IN THE SCRIPT!!! 'local QBCore = exports['qb-core']:GetCoreObject()' at the top of all client and server side
MAKE SURE TO REPLACE THE 'QBCore = nil'

TURKEY

Bronze Elite
Reaction score

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Lavishhugo

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Sammytv

Silver Elite
Reaction score

Thank you